While I primarily publish and write about my own games, I can help you out with yours, too! I don't have a large following but I do enjoy reviewing games and editing videos. If you want to pull some quotes to use as "social proof" on your game page, Kickstarter campaign or anywhere else, hit me up and we can work something out. Send me the game and I'll do the rest.
BLOG POST REVIEWS
I'll thoroughly review your game in a dedicated blog post. I don't have a lot of readers so don't expect this to be a shortcut to extra sales, but you will get three valuable things:
- A review that you can link to and use as "social proof" o how good your game is.
- Awesome, detailed feedback — what works and what doesn't.
- Great quotes — pull the best quotes from my text and use them on your own website, social media pages, Kickstarter campaigns, and more. Reviews are crucial prior to any game launch.
I'll film an introduction (not a review) to your game and post the video on my Youtube channel. Again, while I don't have a lot of viewers and the video as such probably won't lead to direct sales, there are several benefits to this:
- You can use the video on your game page, Kickstarter page or just share it on social media.
- You can pull quotes from the video and use them as "social proof" of your games worth.
I won't review your game in the video, I'll simply show the game and explain what it's all about. If you have any specific requests, let me know 🙂